Friday, April 27, 2012

We'll See What Happens




   Still another week without a period, so I took the other test this morning just to be sure.  I probably just didn't ovulate.  One person thought it may have been the stress from moving, but honestly I haven't been too stressed and I was way more stressed than this in 2010 when I was working and in school.  Maybe it's a different kind of stress??  My body does feel like I'm going to start soon, but I'm just being patient at this point.

   I've had such a busy month.  Packing up the entire house almost by myself to move it all into a storage unit.  The lease on the unit started Thursday, so the move began.  I'm so happy to say that most of the stuff has been moved.  I'm fully confident that the house will be empty and clean by the end of the day Monday with no problems.  Until we actually move move, I'll be living with my husband's family around the corner.  With me not having a job anymore, not having to pay rent will help.

   Talking further with my husband about things with the Air Force and such, we're thinking about still waiting a little longer before we have kids.  There are lots of variables involved, but we'll see what happens.

   I'll end this blog with pictures of some cute onesies I stopped to look at in Walmart. :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment